Martha Christie is best known for a modeling career which has spanned more than a decade. A trained violist at Melbourne Conservatorium of Music, she has also achieved success as a musician and as an actor. While she was born and raised in Melbourne, Australia to Greek parents, It is in Europe that Martha has predominantly lived and worked since the age of 19.,
Signed to Morgan The Agency  in Ireland, Martha has worked internationally for clients such as Coca Cola and Tommy Hilfiger . She was also chosen to open the inaugural Supermodel Show  in Dublin's Point Depot venue ahead of such models as Naomi Campbell, Heidi Klum and Gisele Bündchen. Martha has shared catwalks with models such as Tyra Banks, Helena Christensen, Christy Turlington and Jerry Hall. Her clients have included some of the biggest names in the world of fashion including Prada, Tiffany, Dolce & Gabbana, Victoria Beckham, Bobbi Brown and Karen Millen. She has featured in picture editorials for such magazines as GQ Magazine and Tatler.
Martha has been active in drama since her early schooldays but it was as a 10 year old that she had her professional debut in the Australian production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat at the Victorian State Theatre. Martha featured in several television commercials for such clients as Eircom  (directed by Declan Lowney) and Volkswagen  (directed by actor Hugh O'Connor. In 2008 Martha was cast in the lead role of the short film "88"  which premiered in the Rhode Island Film Festival the same year. Martha was, again, cast in the lead role when she played "Veronique"  in the Irish Film Board funded short black comedy of the same name. Martha took to the stage again when she played the lead role of Princess Jasmine in Theatreworx  stage production of Aladdin in Dublin's Helix theatre.
Building on her early training in viola and a strong background in musical theatre, Martha has continued to perform, write and record music. She has worked with music industry names such as Steve Mac, David Tench  and Machopsycho. She and her band Dandelion  supported Beirut at Dublin's Pod  venue and performed at the international Electric Picnic music festival alongside such acts as Bryan Ferry and Massive Attack.
- "Melbourne Conservatorium of Music: Melbourne Conservatorium of Music". Conservatorium.unimelb.edu.au. Retrieved 2012-02-02.
- "Official site of Martha Christie". Marthachristie.com. Retrieved 2012-02-02.
- [dead link]
- "Dublin Model Agency - Ireland". Morgan The Agency. Retrieved 2012-02-02.
- [dead link]
- "Martha Christie - Eircom". YouTube. 2007-09-17. Retrieved 2012-02-02.
- "Volkswagen Scirocco ad". YouTube. 2008-11-11. Retrieved 2012-02-02.
- "Irish Film Board - Media Hub - Shorts - Veronique". Thisisirishfilm.ie. Retrieved 2012-02-02.
- [dead link]
- "Ireland's Activity and Events Finder". Dayout.ie. Retrieved 2012-02-02.
- Sound Technology (2011-02-19). "Sound Technology | Nord Keyboards | Kylie World Tour 2011". Soundtech.co.uk. Retrieved 2012-02-02.
- "Lorraine's fine & Dandy with Martha magic. - Free Online Library". Thefreelibrary.com. 2010-09-05. Retrieved 2012-02-02.
- "POD Live music promoters, concerts & venues in Dublin, Ireland". Pod.ie. Retrieved 2012-02-02.
- "Harmonia - Home". Harmonia.ie. 2011-10-12. Retrieved 2012-02-02.
- "Style Secrets…with Martha Christie «". Helpmystyle.ie. 2011-11-18. Retrieved 2012-02-02.
- O'Sullivan, Derek (2011-12-23). "Exclusive Interview with Model & Panto Star, Martha Christie! « Celeb Interviews «". Sosueme.ie. Retrieved 2012-02-02.
- "Martha Christie The VIP Style Awards at The Shelbourne Hotel | Picture 5259468". Contactmusic. Retrieved 2012-02-02.