|Alma mater||Yale University (BA)
Harvard Law School (JD)
MIT Sloan School of Management (MBA)
|Occupation||CEO, Analysis Group|
Samuelson is an expert in antitrust, finance, and valuation, combining her training in finance and economics with five years of experience as a practicing trial attorney. A critical aspect of her work is the direction of economic analyses for large-scale litigations. Since joining Analysis Group in 1992, Ms. Samuelson has played a key role in the company's growth and diversification and has brought significant new clients, academic affiliates, and professional staff to the firm.
Samuelson holds a B.A. from Yale University, a J.D. from Harvard Law School, and an M.B.A. from the MIT Sloan School of Management. She was elected to the International Who's Who of Competition Lawyers and Economists (2012) and Euromoney's Guide to the World's Leading Competition and Antitrust Lawyers/Economists (2012).
She participated in a 2011 executive roundtable discussion on finding and retaining talented people, published as part of the Boston Globe "Top Places to Work" feature. She discussed how the organization fosters leadership, accountability, and mentoring relationships in a 2010 interview with the New York Times.
Analysis Group has consistently appeared in the Boston Globe's "Top Places to Work” in Massachusetts rankings for the past seven years and was ranked first overall in the large company category in 2012 and 2013. Analysis Group has also been named a “Vault Consulting 50” firm for several years running, and was honored with a 2015 Employees’ Choice Award in the small and medium business category of Glassdoor.com’s national “Best Places to Work” listing.
Analysis Group was also named to the annual Top 100 Women-Led Businesses in Massachusetts listing by the Commonwealth Institute and Boston Globe Magazine in 2013 and 2014; the firm ranked 15th in 2014.  In 2010, Boston Business Journal named Analysis Group the ninth-largest woman-led business in Massachusetts, based on 2009 revenues. In 2007, Analysis Group was named the seventh-largest woman-led business in Massachusetts by Babson College's Center for Women's Leadership, with then revenues of $150 million.
- BusinessWeek Executive Profile
- CSWEP Newsletter
- The New York Times
- WSB-TV Atlanta
- The Boston Globe: "Top Places to Work" Feature
- Bryant, Adam, "Ask Your Mentor for Help, Not for Brownie Points", New York Times, November 6, 2010.
- The Boston Globe: "Top Places to Work"
- Consulting Firm Rankings 2014: The Vault Consulting 50
- Best Small & Medium Companies to Work For - Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Awards 2015
- 2014 Top 100 Women-Led Businesses in Massachusetts
- Top 100 Women-Led Businesses list for 2013 (based on 2012 annual revenue)
- Boston Business Journal's Top Women-led Businesses: 2010 Issue
- Babson College's Center for Women's Leadership 2007 Report