Martha Stewart (actress)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2013)|
Martha Stewart in the 1945 film Doll Face
October 7, 1922
Bardwell, Kentucky, U.S.
|Died||February 25, 2012
Northeast Harbor, Maine, U.S.
Cause of death
|Home town||Brooklyn, New York City|
|Spouse(s)||Joe E. Lewis (1946-1948) (divorced)
George O'Hanlon (1949-1952) (divorced)
Jonathan Crowne (1952-2004, his death)
Martha Stewart (October 7, 1922 – February 25, 2012) was an American film, television and musical theatre actress, and singer.
Though born in Bardwell in far western Kentucky, Martha Stewart was raised in Brooklyn, New York. She was a singer before becoming a film and television actress. She made one appearance on Broadway in a musical. She retired from acting in 1964. She was married to singer-comedian Joe E. Lewis for two years; the marriage ended in divorce in 1948. She was portrayed by Mitzi Gaynor in The Joker is Wild. She married twice more.
- Surf Party (1964)
- Aaron Slick from Punkin Crick (1952)
- Convicted (1950)
- In a Lonely Place (1950)
- Are You with It? (1948)
- Daisy Kenyon (1947)
- I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now (1947)
- Johnny Comes Flying Home (1946)
- Doll Face (1945)
- The Alfred Hitchcock Hour - "A Nice Touch" (1963)
- Our Man Higgins - "A Bunch of Forget-Me-Nots" (1963)
- The Red Skelton Show - Episode #4.8 (1954)
- Those Two - Co-Host (1952–1953)
- Cavalcade of Stars - Episode #3.16 (1951)
Martha Stewart and co-stars in Doll Face
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Martha Stewart.|
|This article about an American actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|