From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up martial or martiality in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Martial may also refer to:
- Martial, 1st century Roman poet
- Saint Martial, 3rd century bishop of Limoges
- Quintus Gargilius Martialis, Roman writer on horticulture
Other uses 
- Martial arts, systems of combat
- Martial law, the imposition of military rule by military authorities over designated regions on an emergency basis
- Martial (horse), an Irish Thoroughbred racehorse
- Martial eagle, a species of eagle
- Martial music, a music genre relating to military ensembles
- Martial industrial, a late 20th century music genre
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.