From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Martian, the most commonly applied title for a hypothetical inhabitant of the planet Mars.
- Martian scientist, a hypothetical Martian frequently employed in thought experiments as an outside observer of conditions on Earth
- Martian Manhunter (also known as Ajax and J'on J'onz), a fictional comic book character from DC Comics
- Martian packets, in computer networking, information packets with non-routable source addresses
- The Martian, a nineteenth-century novel by George du Maurier
- The Martian Child, a 1994 novelette by David Gerrold
- Martian Child, a 2007 comedy-drama film based on The Martian Child
- The Martians (group), a group of scientists and other notable persons from Hungary
- The Goodrich Martians, home of the only Martian mascot in the United States
- Marvin the Martian, a character appearing in the Looney Tunes cartoons
- The name used for the Martius family of ancient Rome, in William Shakespeare's play Coriolanus
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.