From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Martian, a hypothetical inhabitant of the planet Mars
- Martian language, nickname for unconventional representation of Chinese characters online
- Martian packets, in computer networking, information packets with non-routable source addresses
- Martian scientist, a hypothetical Martian frequently employed in thought experiments as an outside observer of conditions on Earth
- The name used for the Martius family of ancient Rome, in William Shakespeare's play Coriolanus
- Martian Manhunter (also known as Ajax and J'on J'onz), a fictional comic book character from DC Comics
- Marvin the Martian, a character appearing in the Looney Tunes cartoons
- The Martian, an 1898 novel by George du Maurier
- Martian (War of the Worlds), the invaders from H. G. Wells' 1898 novel The War of the Worlds and its adaptations and offshoots.
- Martian series, first novel published 1912
- The Martian Child, a 1994 novelette by David Gerrold
- Martian Child, a 2007 comedy-drama film based on The Martian Child
- The Martians (group), a group of scientists and other notable persons from Hungary
- The Goodrich Martians, home of the only Martian mascot in the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.