||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2010)|
|Birth name||Martijn Joop Krabbé|
|Born||26 March 1968
As son of actor, director, painter and writer Jeroen Krabbé, he started his career in Dutch media as 19 year old in the Dutch TV-programme "Popformule". Later, he hosted several Dutch TV-programmes, such as Idols (the Dutch version of American Idol). He also hosted the Dutch version of X-factor and Dancing On Ice.
Currently, he is known for hosting a Dutch TV-show called "The Voice of Holland", where contestants are judged only by the quality of their voice (the judges never see the contestant until they believe in "The Voice").
On 24 December 1995, he married his wife Amanda Beekman. They separated in July 1999, but came together a few years later to re-marry (24 December 2005), exactly 10 years after their first marriage. They have two sons and two daughters.
- Popformule (1987)
- Ministars (1991)
- Powerplay (tv show) (1992-1993)
- Postcode Loterij Recordshow (1995-1998)
- In Holland staat een Huis (1999-2006)
- In Holland ligt een Tuin (????)
- Kiezen of Delen (2000-2001)
- Win een Sponsor (2000)
- Big Brother IV (2000-2001)
- De perfecte partner (????)
- Idols (2006-2008)
- Dancing on Ice (2006-2007)
- Wie wordt de man van Froukje? (2007)
- Mijn Tent is Top finale (2008, 2009)
- Wie is de Chef? (2008-2009)
- Uitstel van Executie (2008-2011)
- Postcode Loterij Wat Schat Je? (2008)
- X Factor (2009-heden)
- Topchef (2009-2010)
- Topchef Vips (2009)
- De slimste (2009)
- The Voice of Holland (2010-heden)
- Hotel de Toekomst (2011-heden)
- Krabbé staat op Straat (2011-heden)
- The Voice Kids (2012-heden)
- "Martijn Krabbé: Ik ben niet zielig - RTL Boulevard" (in Dutch). RTL Boulevard. 18 September 2010. Retrieved 21 September 2010.