Martin-Église is a commune in the Seine-Maritime department in the Haute-Normandie region in northern France.
A village of light industry and farming situated by the banks of the Arques River in the Pays de Caux, immediately to the southeast of Dieppe, at the junction of the D1, the D54 and the D100 roads.
||The arms of Martin-Église are blazoned :
Per chevron and per pale Or and azure, a chevron counterchanged between 3 lanceheads inverted counterchanged sable and argent.
|Starting in 1962: Population without duplicates
Places of interest
- An obelisk commemorating the battle of Arques, inaugurated in 1827 by the Duchesse de Berry.
- The eighteenth-century château de Thibermont.
- The church of St.Martin, dating from the twelfth century.
- The sixteenth-century stone cross.
- A fourteenth-century bridge.