Campbell-Kelly is professor emeritus in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Warwick. He is on the editorial board of the IEEE Annals of the History of Computing journal. He is a committee member of the Computer Conservation Society, a Specialist Group of the British Computer Society.
Campbell-Kelly has authored and edited many books including:
- Martin Campbell-Kelly (1989). ICL: A Business and Technical History. Clarendon: Oxford University Press. p. 409. ISBN 0-19-853918-5.
- Martin Campbell-Kelly and William Aspray (1996). Computer: A History of the Information Machine, Basic Books/HarperCollins. ISBN 0-465-02989-2.
- Martin Campbell-Kelly, Mary Croarken, Raymond Flood, Eleanor Robson, ed. (2003). The History of Mathematical Tables. Oxford University Press. p. 137. ISBN 978-0-19-850841-0.
- Martin Campbell-Kelly (December 2005). "The User-friendly Typewriter". The Rutherford Journal 1.
- Martin Campbell-Kelly (September 2009). The Origin of Computing, Scientific American.
- Martin Campbell-Kelly home page
- Martin Campbell-Kelly his obituaries of prominent computer science figures in The Guardian
- List of publications from Microsoft Academic Search
|This article on a computer specialist of the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|