Professor Martin John Earwicker FREng CCMI (born 11 May 1948) was Director of the National Museum of Science and Industry group of British museums (including the Science Museum, National Railway Museum and National Media Museum) from 2006 until 2009. Prior to taking on this role, he was Chief Executive of the Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (Dstl).
Martin Earwicker graduated with a degree in physics from the University of Surrey. He previously worked as Managing Director of the Defence Evaluation and Research Agency and head of Science and Engineering at the Office of Science and Technology‚ part of the Department of Trade and Industry.
- New Director Announced for NMSI, Press Release, Science Museum, 9 March 2006.
- NMSI Director announces departure, Press Release, Science Museum, 9 March 2006.
- "Featured Alumni". Alumni & Development. University of Surrey, UK. Retrieved December 13, 2011.
- LSBU announces new Vice Chancellor, London South Bank University, 3 December 2008.
- Vice Chancellor, London South Bank University.
|Chief Executive of Dstl
Dr Frances Saunders (CE)
Dr Lindsay Sharp
|Director of the National Museum of Science and Industry
|Vice-Chancellor and Chief Executive of London South Bank University
2009 – present
|This United Kingdom business–related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|