||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2010)|
||This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in the German Wikipedia. (March 2012)|
Martin Kesici (2009)
|Birth name||Martin Kesici|
|Born||29 April 1973|
|Genres||Hard rock, metal, rock|
|Occupation(s)||Lyricist, composer, manager, musician|
|Instruments||Electric guitar, acoustic guitar, vocals|
|Associated acts||Enrichment (band), Tarja Turunen|
|Website||Official MySpace page|
Gibson Les Paul
Martin Kesici (born 29 April 1973 in Berlin) is a German singer-songwriter. He was born to a German mother and a Turkish father. After becoming Star Search-Winner at German TV station Sat.1 in 2003, his first solo single, "Angel of Berlin" entered the German Chart at No.1. Martin has had a duet with Tarja Turunen in the song (and corollorary music video) "Leaving You for Me" and acted as the lead singer & guitarist for the German band Enrichment (band).
- "Angel of Berlin" (2003) (reached position 1 on the German charts on aug 9, 2003)
- "Losing Game" (2003)
- "Hang On" (2004)
- "Egotrippin'" (2004)
- "Em Kay" (2007)
- "So What...!? Em Kay II" (2007)
- "My Heart Beats Pain" (2010)
- "MaRTiN KeSiCi op MySpace Music – Gratis gestreamde MP3’s, foto’s en Videoclips". Myspace.com. Retrieved 14 March 2010.
- "hardrockin' music". enrichment.de. Retrieved 14 March 2010.
- "Martin Kesici – Discover music, videos, concerts, & pictures". Last.fm. 21 November 2008. Retrieved 14 March 2010.
- Martin Kesici with Markus Grimm and Patrick S. Berger Sex, Drugs & Castingshows: Die Wahrheit über DSDS, Popstars & Co, 2009, riva Verlag, ISBN 978-3-86883-023-1
|This article about a German singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|