|This article does not cite any references or sources. (March 2010)|
|Also known as||Martin Matin|
|Created by||Denis Olivieri
|Country of origin||France|
|No. of episodes||104|
|Original channel||France 3|
|Original airing||25 August 2003|
Martin Morning (French: Martin Matin) is a French animationanimated TV series of 78 13-minute episodes, created in 2002 by Denis Olivieri, Claude Prothée and Luc Vinciguerra, produced by Millimages in assiocation with Cartooneurs and associates.
Martin, an ordinary nine-year-old boy, has one strange characteristic: every morning he awakes to find himself transformed into fantastic and legendary beings – a Merlin-like wizard, a pharaoh, a caveman, a vampire, a superhero and many more transformations. Despite the transformations, he goes to school with his friends, and adventures then ensue.
- Martin Morning, the title character, is an otherwise ordinary nine-year old boy, except for the red hair (ginger) and blue eyes, who finds himself transformed every morning into extraordinary forms.
- Gromo is Martin's best friend and, despite Martin's misgivings, the biggest fan of his transformations and the subsequent adventures.
- Roxanne is the top of Gromo and Martin's primary school class. She is Martin's girlfriend, she participates in Martin's transformation adventures even though, sometimes she doesn't like it when Martin transforms.
- Mr. Grinsle is the assistant principal of Martin's school, and believes Martin to be a menace, due to his transformations. He believes Mr. Pickle is too soft on the students, particularly Martin, and wishes to take his place as principal.
- Mr. Pickle is the principal of Martin's School.
- Official website (French)
- Martin Matin at the Internet Movie Database
- ZDF Enterprises: Martin Morning
- ABC Kids - Martin Morning
- Martin Matin on Rai Uno (in Italian)
|This animated television series-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|