Martin Walt is a professor of electrical engineering at Stanford University, U.S.. He specializes in magnetospheric physics. He is also the father of Stephen Walt, a professor at Harvard University's John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- B.S. (Physics), California Institute of Technology (1950)
- M.S. (Physics), University of Wisconsin–Madison (1951)
- Ph.D. (Physics), University of Wisconsin–Madison (1953)
His graduate education was in experimental nuclear physics.
Honors and awards
- Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation Fellowship, 1951
- Atomic Energy Commission Fellowship, 1952–1953
- Fellow, American Physical Society
- Fellow, American Geophysical Union