|Occupation||Technology CEO, Film Producer, Investor and Philanthropist|
Martin Warner is an English Technology CEO, film and documentary producer, serial investor and philanthropist. Warner is currently the Chief Executive Officer and co-founder of the San Francisco based, online business community company Talkbiznow. In addition, Warner is also the founder and chairman of Cabo Films, a film equity and independent film production company.
Warner frequently comments on technology and new media in the press, and has appeared on Fox Business Network, Forbes, BBC News, BBC Click, Sky News, CNBC Squawk Box Europe, Social Networking Times, Bloomberg, Daily Telegraph, The Times, The Independent, The Guardian, Financial Times, and CNN.
Previously, Warner co-founded and hosted the Technology of Tomorrow online conference series, of which he interviewed business and technology leaders around the world, including Sir Richard Branson, Peter Guber, Jimmy Wales, and many others. Prior to this, he was one of the key IT transformation leaders behind the software automation movement and business-focus of Enterprise IT Software, leading and helping a global software market to position their software to manage the modern challenges of corporate technology. Through his experiences in banking and management consulting, Warner's visions were soon adopted by key IT enterprise companies like CA, IBM and HP.
Formerly, Warner held several leadership roles at JP Morgan Chase across technology, finance and software divisions in London, New York and Frankfurt. Warner then moved to BearingPoint Inc as the European Technology Practice Leader providing technology and transformation services to global business and technology leaders in the US and European markets.
- Morrison, Dianne (2008-08-21). "Interview: Martin Warner, CEO, Talkbiznow:’Not too late for another business net.’". PaidContent. Retrieved 2011-03-12.
- Harvey, Mike (2008-08-18). "Talkbiznow joins online battle to provide networking for executives". TimesOnline. Retrieved 2011-03-12.
- "Cabo Films". Cabo Films. 2008-08-18. Retrieved 2011-03-21.
- "Free networking platform for businesses". Fox Business Network (Fox Business Network). 2009-12-22. Retrieved 2011-03-21.
- Russell, Kate (2009-01-16). "'BBC Click review's latest business networking platform". BBC Click (BBC). Retrieved 2011-03-26.
- "A Brand New Way To Do Business". Sky News. 2008-08-26. Retrieved 2011-03-19.
- "Martin Warner, co-founder of Technology of Tomorrow, considers Apple's "shifted" business model.". CNBC Squawkbox. 2008-07-11. Retrieved 2011-03-19.
- Mann, Farida (2009-09-01). "An interview with Martin Warner, CEO & co-founder of Talkbiznow". Social Media Times. Retrieved 2011-03-19.
- "Apple's iPhone Sales; Insight, Outlook For Newest Apple's iPhone: Analysis by Martin Warner of Technology of Tomorrow Co-Founder". Bloomberg L.P. 2008-07-11. Retrieved 2011-03-19.
- Foley, Stephen (2008-06-19). "Site for professionals is latest web venture valued at $1bn-plus". The Independent. Retrieved 2011-03-19.
- Wray, Richard (2008-08-18). "Web networking: MySpace invader does business". The Independent. Retrieved 2011-03-19.
- "Start-up for 'super-networkers'". The Financial Times. 2008-08-06. Retrieved 2011-03-19.
- "New iPhone finally hits the shops". SkyNews. 2008-07-11. Retrieved 2011-03-12.
- Warner, Martin (2008-03-11). "Martin talks with Sir Richard Branson". Retrieved 2011-03-21.
- Warner, Martin (2008-03-18). "Peter Guber (Film Producer and Chairman of Mandalay Group) discusses staying power and leadership with Martin". Retrieved 2011-03-21.
- Warner, Martin (2008-03-18). "Martin delves into Wikipedia's journey with Jimmy Wales". Retrieved 2011-03-21.
- Abolins, Mike (2006-12-13). "IT Organisation Transformation". ITPReport. Retrieved 2011-03-22.