|Full name||Martino Olivetti|
|Date of birth||24 May 1985|
|Place of birth||Mantua, Italy|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Playing position||Midfielder, Forward|
|2004–2005||→ Vis Pesaro (loan)||31||(0)|
|2005–2006||→ SPAL (loan)||31||(1)|
|2006–2007||→ Prato (loan)||29||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in Mantua, Lombardy, Olivetti started his career at Mantova, then Chievo at Verona, Veneto. In 2003, he was sold to A.C. Milan in co-ownership deal for €1 million. That season, also saw Chievo signed Paolo Sammarco in another co-ownership deal, for €1.1 million. After a season at Primavera Team. He was loaned to Serie C1 and C2 for Vis Pesaro and SPAL, where he played as a regular starter. In June 2006, Chievo bought back Olivetti for €1 million and Sammarco went back for undisclosed fee to Milan but returned to Chievo on loan, but Olivetti went to Serie C2 side Prato for another season.
Olivetti then terminated his contract with Chievo and retired. He told press he was a victim of false accounting.
In June 2008, Olivetti and Sammarco were appeared in an FIGC announcement. The Italian FA announced, after investigation found Chievo had inflated the price of Olivetti in order to gain false profit, and other means of false accounting, in order to pass the financial test, made Chievo would be the 7th club to be punished after A.C. Milan, Inter, Sampdoria, Genoa, Reggina and Udinese.
- "Seconda Squadra 2003/2004". AC Milan (in Italian). Archived from the original on 2003-10-09.
- "COMPROPRIETA': IL CHIEVOVERONA RISCATTA CINQUE GIOCATORI". AC ChievoVerona (in Italian). 2006-06-16. Retrieved 2010-03-10.[dead link]
- "Martino Olivetti: io vittima dei bilanci gonfiati". Gazzetta di Mantova (in Italian). 2007-09-26. Retrieved 2010-03-11.[dead link]
- "Deferiti dal Procuratore federale Sartori, Campedelli e il Chievo". FIGC (in Italian). 2008-06-27. Retrieved 2010-03-11.
- "Three Serie A clubs fined for false accounting". Reuters. 2008-06-18. Retrieved 2010-03-11.
- "Comunicato n° 003CDN del 10/07/2008". FIGC (in Italian). 2008-07-10. Retrieved 2010-03-10.
- Profile at tuttocalciatori.net (Italian)