||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (February 2013)|
|Born||Martti Juhani Suosalo
19 July 1962
Suosalo began his career in 1986 appearing on a mini TV series. He began to work as a regular actor on Finnish television but also appeared in several films in the early 1990s such as the 1994 film Aapo alongside actors such as Taisto Reimaluoto, Ulla Koivuranta and Kai Lehtinen.
While most of his work has been in television in 1999 Suosalo appeared in just about every major film produced in Finland that year appearing on the big screen in films such as Rentun Ruusu, Sibelius and Lapin kullan kimallus.
In 2006, Suosalo has appeared in the TV series Ilonen talo and in the movie Kalteva torni, which stars another Suosalo family member, his 7-year-old daughter Siiri Suosalo, in her first major movie role.
- The Winter War (Talvisota, 1989)
- Hobitit (1993)
- The Swan and the Wanderer (Kulkuri ja joutsen, 1999)
- Gold Fever in Lapland (Lapin kullan kimallus, 1999)
- The Rose of the Rascal (Rentun ruusu, 2001)
- The Classic (Klassikko, 2001)
- Sibelius (2003)
- The Leaning Tower (Kalteva torni, 2006)
- Black Ice (Musta jää, 2007)
- Ricky Rapper (Risto Räppääjä, 2008)
- Last Cowboy Standing (Skavabölen pojat, 2009)
- Ricky Rapper and the Bicycle Thief (Risto Räppääjä ja polkupyörävaras, 2009)
- Ja saapuu oikea yö (2012)
|This article about a Finnish actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|