From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Martuni may refer to:
- Administrative territorial entities
- Martuni District (NKAO), a district of the former Nagorno-Karabakh Autonomous Oblast of the Azerbaijan Soviet Socialist Republic
- Martuni Region, an administrative region of the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic
- Martuni (town) or Khojavend, capital of Martuni Province
- Martuni, Armenia, a city in Gegharkunik Province, Armenia
- Martuni, Azerbaijan, a village in Shamkir District, Azerbaijan
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.