From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Marty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Marty may refer to:
Movies, television, theatre
- Marty (teleplay), 1953 teleplay by Paddy Chayefsky
- Marty (film), 1955 American film by Delbert Mann based on the teleplay
- Marty (TV series), a 1968–1969 British television comedy series starring Marty Feldman
- Marty (musical), 2003 musical version of the film
- Marty the Zebra, character in the Madagascar series of animated films
- USS W. F. Marty (SP-1145), a patrol vessel in United States Navy service from 1917 to 1918
- FM Towns Marty, a Japanese videogame console
- "Marty", a song by the band Five Iron Frenzy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.