|Full name||Martyn Rogers|
|Date of birth||7 March 1955|
|Place of birth||Bristol, England|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Martyn Rogers (born in Bristol) is an ex-professional footballer.
Rogers' playing career included spells at Exeter City and Bristol City. In 1992 he was appointed player-manager of non-league Tiverton Town where he remained as manager until 21 May 2010 having tendered his resignation on 18 May 2010.
On 15 June 2010, it was announced that newly promoted Premier League side Blackpool would visit Ladysmead to celebrate Rogers 20 years in charge. A team selected by Rogers will face Ian Holloway's strongest eleven, and will be the first game they play as a Premier League side. The match took place on Friday 16 July and was Rogers testimonial match.
After being in charge of the club for over 1,000 games, Martyn Rogers tendered his resignation as manager of Tiverton Town on 18 May 2010, to take effect from 21 May. Chris Vinnicombe was appointed manager at a Ladysmead press conference on 7 June.
On 15 January 2011, Rogers returned to management when he was named new manager of Weymouth. He successfully avoided relegation from the 2010-11 Southern League Premier Division by just two points, despite having a ten point deduction. Rogers left Weymouth on May 20, 2011 after failing to agree on a budget for next season.
Rogers joined Southern League Division One South and West side Taunton Town as assistant-manager in August 2012 after two years out of the game.
In May 2013, he joined Devon FA as Commercial Manager. In May 2014, he re-joined Tiverton Town as manager following the resignation of John Clarkson.
- "Tangerines to play at Tivvy". Express and Echo. 10 June 2010. Retrieved 10 June 2010.
- "Martyn Rogers resigns from Tiverton Town". BBC Sport. 18 May 2010. Retrieved 18 May 2010.
- "Vinni poised to be unveiled as the new Tiverton Town manager". Express and Echo. 7 June 2010. Retrieved 7 June 2010.
- "Saunders set to become Vinni's No. 2 at Tiverton". Express and Echo. 10 June 2010. Retrieved 10 June 2010.
- "Martyn Rogers Joins Taunton Town as Assistant-Manager". Southern League Clubs. August 2012. Retrieved 13 August 2012.
|This biographical article related to an English association football manager is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|