|Publication date||October 1975 to August 1977|
|Number of issues||12|
|Main character(s)||Guardians of the Galaxy|
|Writer(s)||Steve Gerber, Mary Skrenes, Roger Stern, John Warner|
|Penciller(s)||Pat Boyette, Howard Chaykin, Al Milgrom, Sonny Trinidad, Mike Vosburg|
Marvel Presents began publication with an October 1975 cover date. The first two issues featured Ulysses Bloodstone. It is most notable for giving the Guardians of the Galaxy their first regular series, from issues #3 to #12, by Steve Gerber and Al Milgrom with Roger Stern replacing Gerber as writer as of issue #10. Issue #7 (Nov. 1976) depicted an obvious sex act in a Comics Code-approved comic book, between Vance Astro and Nikki. It presumably made it past the code because Nikki was outside her physical body and Vance was in the mind of the Topographical Man, a humanoid heavenly body. The series was cancelled with issue #12 (August 1977) due to low sales.
|#1||October 1975||Dweller From the Depths!||John Warner||Mike Vosburg
|first appearance of Ulysses Bloodstone|
|#2||December 1975||Hellfire Helix Hex!||Sonny Trinidad|
|#3||February 1976||Just Another Planet Story!||Steve Gerber||Al Milgrom||text piece on the history of Earth-691|
|#4||April 1976||Into the Maw of Madness!||text piece on the history of Earth-691; first appearance of Nikki|
|#5||June 1976||Planet of the Absurd!||Al Milgrom
|#6||August 1976||The Topographical Man||Al Milgrom|
|#7||November 1976||Embrace the Void!|
|#8||December 1976||Once Upon a Time... the Silver Surfer!||Roger Stern||flashback reprinted from Silver Surfer #2 (October 1968)|
|#9||February 1977||Breaking Up is Death to Do!||Steve Gerber
|#10||April 1977||Death-Bird Rising!||Roger Stern|
|#11||June 1977||At War With Arcturus!|
|#12||August 1977||The Shipyard of Deep Space!|
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Tomorrow's Avengers includes Marvel Presents #3-12, 368 pages, January 2013, ISBN 978-0785166870
- Marvel Presents at the Grand Comics Database
- Sanderson, Peter; Gilbert, Laura, ed. (2008). "1970s". Marvel Chronicle A Year by Year History. Dorling Kindersley. p. 175. ISBN 978-0756641238. "The Guardians of the Galaxy finally received their own ongoing series in Marvel Presents #3, written by Steve Gerber and penciled by Al Milgrom.""
- Buttery, Jarrod (July 2013). "Explore the Marvel Universe of the 31st Century With...The Guardians of the Galaxy". Back Issue! (TwoMorrows Publishing) (65): 26–27.
- Christiansen, Jeff (October 17, 2013). "Topographical Man". The Appendix to the Handbook of the Marvel Universe. Archived from the original on December 24, 2013.
- Marvel Presents at the Comic Book DB
- Marvel Presents at the Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators
- ""The Earth Moved" (a discussion of Marvel Presents #7)". Lady, That's My Skull. January 31, 2007. Archived from the original on July 10, 2012.