Compper training with Hoffenheim in 2009
|Full name||Marvin Compper|
|Date of birth||14 June 1985|
|Place of birth||Tübingen, West Germany|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|SV 03 Tübingen|
|2003–2007||Borussia Mönchengladbach II||50||(5)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22 August 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
The defender moved during the 2002–03 season from the youth team of the VfB Stuttgart to the amateur team of Borussia Mönchengladbach. In 2005, he got a professional contract. Because of the injuries of both Filip Daems and the national defender Marcell Jansen he became a regular player in the autumn of 2006 in the Bundesliga.
- "Compper: Florenz statt Hoffenheim" (in German). kicker.de. 25 January 2013. Retrieved 25 January 2013.
- "Fiorentina 2-1 Siena: Late Compper show books semi-final berth". Goal.com. 23 January 2014. Retrieved 14 April 2014.
- "Deutschland - England" (in German). Retrieved 30 December 2008.
- Marvin Compper at achtzehn99.de (German)
- Marvin Compper at fussballdaten.de (German)
- Marvin Compper at kicker.de (German)
|This biographical article related to association football in Germany, about a defender born in the 1980s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|