|Full name||Marvin Conrad Elliott|
|Date of birth||15 September 1984|
|Place of birth||Wandsworth, England|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22:44, 26 June 2014 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
After coming up through the Millwall academy, Elliott made his first appearance on 16 April 2003 against Nottingham Forest. If needed, he can be an emergency right back, and he was used in this role against Manchester United in the 2004 FA Cup Final when usual right back, Kevin Muscat was unavailable due to injury.
He signed for Bristol City on 30 July 2007. After a successful first season with Bristol City, Elliott established himself as a popular member of the squad and impressed his fellow professionals as well, being named in the P.F.A Team of the Year alongside team-mate Bradley Orr. He also won Bristol City's 'Young Player of The Year' award in his first year at the club. In The summer of 2009, the 24-year-old was a target for several Premier League clubs, including Fulham, Wolves, Blackburn, Portsmouth and West Brom – who had a bid rejected in January. He subsequently signed a new 3 year deal which would keep him at Bristol City until the end of the 2011–12 Football League Championship. On 21 February 2012, Elliott snapped his Achilles during a training session ruling him out for the rest of the season. Manager Derek McInnes said in an interview We're absolutely devastated for the lad. "It's a massive blow and Marvin was desperate to play his part in keeping us in the Championship. "It happened in training, right near the end of the session today. He was running for the ball with no one near him, there was no contact with anyone. He just pulled up in a lot of pain and you knew it was serious.
"He's had it checked out and the only positive is that he won't require surgery. He'll be back in four months for pre-season and we'll be doing all we can to be a Championship club for when he returns."
After an injury hit 2013/14 season, Elliot was released by Bristol City at the end of the season.
Elliot made his international debut for Jamaica against Honduras on 11 October 2011. On 23 March 2013, Marvin Elliott made his third appearance and scored his first international goal for Jamaica in their 2014 World Cup qualifier against Panama. The game finished 1–1.
- Scores and results list Nation's goal tally first.
|1.||23 March 2013||Independence Park, Kingston, Jamaica||Panama||1–0||1–1||2014 FIFA World Cup qualification|
- As of match played 8 February 2014.
|Club||Season||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Europe||Other||Total|
- As of match played 10 September 2013.
- FA Cup Runner Up: 2004
- Bristol City
- Member of PFA Team of the Year: 2008
- Hugman, Barry J., ed. (2003). The PFA Footballers' Who's Who 2003/2004. Queen Anne Press. p. 135. ISBN 1-85291-651-6.
- "Statistics". Soccerbase. Retrieved 2008-10-01.
- "Games played by Marvin Elliott in 2002/2003". Soccerbase. Retrieved 7 May 2014.
- "Games played by Marvin Elliott in 2003/2004". Soccerbase. Retrieved 7 May 2014.
- "Games played by Marvin Elliott in 2004/2005". Soccerbase. Retrieved 7 May 2014.
- "Games played by Marvin Elliott in 2005/2006". Soccerbase. Retrieved 7 May 2014.
- "Games played by Marvin Elliott in 2006/2007". Soccerbase. Retrieved 7 May 2014.
- "Games played by Marvin Elliott in 2007/2008". Soccerbase. Retrieved 7 May 2014.
- "Games played by Marvin Elliott in 2008/2009". Soccerbase. Retrieved 7 May 2014.
- "Games played by Marvin Elliott in 2009/2010". Soccerbase. Retrieved 7 May 2014.
- "Games played by Marvin Elliott in 2010/2011". Soccerbase. Retrieved 7 May 2014.
- "Games played by Marvin Elliott in 2011/2012". Soccerbase. Retrieved 7 May 2014.
- "Games played by Marvin Elliott in 2012/2013". Soccerbase. Retrieved 7 May 2014.
- "Games played by Marvin Elliott in 2013/2014". Soccerbase. Retrieved 7 May 2014.
- "Marvin Elliott". National Football Teams. Retrieved 26 June 2014.
- Bristol City F.C. profile
- Millwall F.C. profile
- Marvin Elliott career stats at Soccerbase
- Marvin Elliott Official Website at Icons.com