From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Marvin G. Westmore (1934) is a Hollywood make-up artist, and part of the famed Westmore family. The son of Monte Westmore, he runs the Westmore Academy and is the Founder & CEO of the George Westmore Research Library & Museum in Burbank, California.
- Dr. Dolittle
- The Buddy Holly Story
- Blade Runner
- The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas
- Vegas Vacation
- Frank Westmore and Muriel Davidson. The Westmores of Hollywood. J. B. Lippincott, New York City, 1976.
- Marvin Westmore at the Internet Movie Database
- George Westmore Research Library & Museum
- Westmore Academy of Cosmetic Arts "The First Name in Makeup Education"
|This biographical article related to film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|