From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Marwari may refer to:
- Marwari people, an Indian ethnic group originating in the Marwar region
- Marwari language, the language of the Marwari people
- Marwar, a region in Rajasthan, India
- Marwari horse, a horse breed from the Marwar region
- Marwari, Iran, a village in Kurdistan Province, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marwari.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.