From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Marx may refer to:
- Chemnitz, a German city named Karl-Marx-Stadt from 1953 to 1990
- Karl-Marx-Allee, a monumental boulevard in Berlin
- Karl-Marx-Hof, a large residential building in Vienna, Austria
- Karl Marx House or Karl-Marx-Haus, Museum, the house in Trier in which Karl Marx was born
- Marx-Engels-Forum, a public park in Berlin
- Marx Memorial Library, in London
- St. Marx cemetery, in Landstraße, Vienna
- University of Leipzig, named Karl-Marx-University from 1953 to 1991
- Marx is a village near Wilhelmshaven, Germany
- Marks, Russia, a town in Russia (also spelled Marx)
- 2807 Karl Marx, a small main-belt asteroid
- Louis Marx and Company, an American toy manufacturing company
- Order of Karl Marx, an order in the German Democratic Republic
- Marx, the final boss in the video game Milky Way Wishes on Kirby Super Star and Kirby Super Star Ultra.
- Marx generator, an electrical circuit which produces high-voltage pulses
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.