Mary Ann Township, Licking County, Ohio
|Mary Ann Township, Ohio|
|— Township —|
|• Total||23.2 sq mi (60.1 km2)|
|• Land||23.2 sq mi (60.0 km2)|
|• Water||0.0 sq mi (0.0 km2)|
|Elevation||892 ft (272 m)|
|• Density||91.4/sq mi (35.3/km2)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||1086471|
Located in the northeastern part of the county, it borders the following townships:
- Eden Township - north
- Fallsbury Township - northeast corner
- Perry Township - east
- Madison Township - south
- Newark Township - southwest corner
- Newton Township - west
No municipalities are located in Mary Ann Township.
Name and history 
It is the only Mary Ann Township statewide.
The township is governed by a three-member board of trustees, who are elected in November of odd-numbered years to a four-year term beginning on the following January 1. Two are elected in the year after the presidential election and one is elected in the year before it. There is also an elected township fiscal officer, who serves a four-year term beginning on April 1 of the year after the election, which is held in November of the year before the presidential election. Vacancies in the fiscal officership or on the board of trustees are filled by the remaining trustees.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- Licking County, Ohio — Population by Places Estimates Ohio State University, 2007. Accessed 15 May 2007.
- "Detailed map of Ohio" (PDF). United States Census Bureau. 2000. Retrieved 2007-02-16.
- §503.24, §505.01, and §507.01 of the Ohio Revised Code. Accessed 4/30/2009.