Mary Collins Ammirato (born April 3, 1908) was an artist and poet born in Hortense, Texas. She was a student at the Académie Julian. She exhibited at the Salon des Indépendants in 1937.
She wrote the libretto for her husband's opera, Paradise Lost (A comedy for Modern Times).
Ammirato was the author of several books of poems, some of which were illustrated by her husband Claudio Ammirato:
- The Beach at Sierra Helada (1935)
- Tapestry of Sleep (1936)
- Dustless Beauty (1937)
- Palm Tree Daughters (1938)
- Red Apples of Fall (1947)
- Spring in Olympus (1939).
- Woodstock Gallery (1973). "Catalogue of exhibit 24 April to 12 May 1973". Enamels. London. OCLC 501154659.