|Playboy centerfold appearance|
|Preceded by||Debbie Ellison|
|Succeeded by||Avis Miller|
July 22, 1952 |
|Height||5 ft 6.5 in|
Mary Collinson (born July 22, 1952 in Malta) is a model and actress. She was chosen as Playboy magazine's Playmate of the Month in October 1970, together with her twin sister Madeleine Collinson. They were the first identical twin Playmate sisters.
The Collinson Twins first arrived in Britain in April 1969, and prior to their appearance in Playboy one of the first people to use them was the famed glamour photographer/film maker Harrison Marks who cast them as saucy maids in his short film Halfway Inn. The film, made for the 8mm market, was shot sometime between their British Arrival, and July 1970, when a still from the film was used in a Marks' Advert that ran in that months issue of Continental Film Review magazine.
Her sister is quoted in The Playmate Book as saying that Mary has two daughters and now lives in Milan with an "Italian gentleman," who she has been with for more than 20 years.
- Twins of Evil (aka Twins of Dracula) (1971)
- The Love Machine (1971)
- She'll Follow You Anywhere (1971)
- Groupie Girl (1970)
- Permissive (1970)
- Some Like It Sexy (1969)
- Halfway Inn (8mm glamour film, circa 1969, dir: Harrison Marks)
Notable TV guest appearances
- The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson September 16, 1970
- Impact '70 magazine 1970 Vol. 1. No 1 “Double Exposure” photo story made up of stills from 'Halfway Inn'.
- Mascotte magazine August 1970 “Mary Collins” nude photos and Miss Mascotte centerfold
- Cinema X magazine 1972 Vol.4 No.3 “Those Curvy Collinsons meet The Love Machine”
- Titbits magazine July 11, 1973 “Which Twin has the Twinge”
- Simon Sheridan Keeping the British End Up (Reynolds & Hearn Books) Third Edition 2007 - ISBN 978-0-9529260-7-8
- Continental Film Review July 1970 Page 26
|This biography article about a Playboy Playmate is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Maltese biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|