From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mary I or Maria I may refer to:
- Mary I of England (1516–1558), often called "Bloody Mary"
- Mary, Queen of Scots (1542–1587)
- Mary I of Portugal (1734–1816)
- Queen Mary (disambiguation)
- Mary Immaculate College (a teacher training college in Limerick often abbreviated to Mary I)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.