From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Maryam may refer to:
- Maryam (name) (Aramaic for Mary), a female given name (including a list of people with this name)
- Maryam (sura), 19th sura of the Qur'an
- Maryam (film), 2002 film about a young Iranian immigrant living in the US during the Iran hostage crisis
- Maryam, Iran, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Mosque Maryam, a large mosque in Chicago, Illinois, and headquarters of the Nation of Islam religious movement
- 85471 Maryam, an asteroid
- Maryam, Pakistani drama aired on Geo TV network
|Look up Appendix:Names derived from Miryam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maryam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.