Maryland Route 624
Maryland Route 624 highlighted in red
|Maintained by MDSHA|
|Length:||3.02 mi (4.86 km)|
|Existed:||1936 – present|
|South end:||MD 165 in Pylesville|
|MD 136 at Graceton|
|North end:||SR 2080 near Graceton|
Maryland Route 624 (MD 624) is a state highway in the U.S. state of Maryland. The state highway runs 3.02 miles (4.86 km) from MD 165 in Pylesville north to the Pennsylvania state line a short distance north of its intersection with MD 136 at Graceton. MD 624 was constructed in the mid-1930s.
MD 624 begins at an intersection with MD 165 (Pylesville Road) in Pylesville. Grier Nursery Road heads south from the intersection as a county highway toward the village of Street. The state highway heads north through residences on large lots and farmland and crosses Broad Creek. After intersecting MD 136 (Whiteford Road) in the hamlet of Graceton, MD 624 curves to the west to meet its northern terminus on a tangent with the Pennsylvania state line. Graceton Road continues west on top of the state line as SR 2080 to an intersection with PA 851 near Fawn Grove.
The entire route is in Harford County.
|Pylesville||0.00||0.00||MD 165 (Pylesville Road) / Grier Nursery Road south – Jarrettsville, Whiteford||Southern terminus|
|Graceton||2.73||4.39||MD 136 (Whiteford Road) – Whiteford, Norrisville|
|3.02||4.86||SR 2080 west (Graceton Road) – Fawn Grove||Northern terminus; Pennsylvania state line|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi
- Highway Information Services Division (December 31, 2013). Highway Location Reference. Maryland State Highway Administration. Retrieved 2011-03-01.
- Harford County (PDF)
- Google Inc. "Maryland Route 624". Google Maps (Map). Cartography by Google, Inc. http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=MD-624+S%2FGraceton+Rd&daddr=MD-624+N%2FGraceton+Rd&hl=en&geocode=Ffx2XQIdRmVy-w%3BFegYXgId-0py-w&mra=ls&sll=39.700465,-76.39226&sspn=0.059698,0.154324&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=13. Retrieved 2010-06-07.
- Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PDF). General Highway Map: York County, Pennsylvania (Map) (2009 ed.). ftp://ftp.dot.state.pa.us/public/pdf/BPR_pdf_files/Maps/GHS/Roadnames/york_GHSN.pdf. Retrieved 2010-06-07.
- Staff (2012). "NBI Structure Number: 100000120054010". National Bridge Inventory. Federal Highway Administration. Retrieved 2011-03-01.
- Tabler, H.E.; Wilkinson, C. Nice; Luthardt, Frank F. (December 4, 1936). "Report of the State Roads Commission of Maryland" (1935–1936 ed.). Baltimore: Maryland State Roads Commission. p. 81. Retrieved 2011-03-01.