|Created by||Brian Williams|
|Opening theme||"Maryoku Yummy Main Title" by Saint Etienne and Ian Catt|
|Ending theme||"Maryoku Yummy End Title" by Saint Etienne and Ian Catt|
|No. of episodes||26|
|Running time||20 minutes|
|Production company(s)||American Greetings
|Original channel||The Hub|
|Original run||October 11, 2010– November 15, 2010|
Maryoku Yummy is set in a whimsical world known as Nozomu. There, wishes granted from children are sent here, although wishes are depicted as small creature-like beings. These beings are known as the 'Yummy', which is also used as a term for common sayings. Maryoku and her friends, Ooka and Fij Fij, go around Nozomu, doing everyday things and solve problems with their many other friends, such as playground 'leader' Hadagi, public watcher Shika, wish deliverer Bob, calm yummy leader Tapo Tapo, work duo Nonzi and Yuzu, cook Omoshi and assistant Jeppy, fitness coach Enro and wish doctor Zuno. So far the only wish not granted, but lives in Nozomu with the Yummies, is a yellow and blue wish by the name of Fudan, who can talk unlike the other wishes.
- Maryoku: The main protagonist. She is pinkish-red with yellow spiral antennae and a yellow spiral tail. She makes sure all wishes are loved, encouraged, and cared for and is always there to help anyone, especially her friends.
- Ooka: Maryoku's friend. She is blue-green with green antennae. She would rather take the day off than work, which sometimes gets her in trouble. However, she enjoys good laughs.
- Fij Fij: Maryoku's other friend. He is yellow with a pinkish-red nose. He is extremely shy and very cautious. Luckily, Maryoku is there to bring him out of his shell.
- Hadagi: The leader of another Wish-Sitting team. She is purple with a yellow star antennae. Hadagi can sometimes be bossy and jealous of Maryoku at times. She could also get very competitive.
- Bob: The Yummies' wish deliverer, who is yellow and wears a wish hat. He can deliver wishes to Nozomu very fast. He also provides a sense of humor while on his job.
- Shika: The Yummies' officer, who is blue with a green hat. He knows all about the rules, and often gets cranky when someone doesn't obey them.
- Nonki: An inventor; he is teal and wears a construction hat. He is really smart and can fix almost anything. He barely says a word.
- Yuzu: Nonki's best friend; he is yellow and white with a green leaf antennae. He also likes to invent, but sometimes messes up. He's also the one who usually speaks.
- Omoshi: A chef; he is green with a chef's hat. He doesn't use recipes, rather making up some of his own.
- Tapo Tapo: The Yummies' leader who is blue with a yellow spiral antennae. He's wise and always helps out the Yummies when they're stuck.
- Fudan: A yellow and blue ungranted wish who lives with Tapo Tapo. In "Promises, Promises", Ooka tries to grant him, though Maryoku reveals he doesn't want to be granted because he's her favorite wish. Eventually, he will get granted someday.
- Enro: The Yummies' fitness teacher and coach; she is orange and wears a whistle that makes various different sounds rather than a whistle sound when she blows it. She teaches wishes to work out and usually helps Maryoku when she can't get a wish to listen.
- Zuno: The Yummies' wish doctor; she is red and wears a doctor's mirror. She can help wishes feel better whenever they are sick before you can say "Yurble Burble".
- Mabui: Shika's assistant who is pink with a yellow eggshell antennae. Her singing makes Shika dance along.
- Jeppy: Omoshi's assistant who is orange with a striped tail.
- Oolong: Hadagi's assistant who is orange with a yellow star tail. He can't speak, but Hadagi translates his language. He's also the biggest and strongest yummy, but caring.
- Baburu: A member of Hadagi's wish-sitting team who is blue. She lives in a bubble and has a good sense of humor.
- Bishu: Tapo Tapo's flying assistant who is purple with pink antennae. She watches over the community and is always willing to know what's up to date.
- Inu: Fij Fij's pet who is blue and white. He is playful and friendly to everybody.
|No.||Title||Original U.S. airdate||Production code|
|1||"Wishless in Nozomu / The Biggest Wish"||October 11, 2010||101|
|One ungranted wish named Fudan remains in Nozomu when a wish delivery named Bob does not arrive. Bob gets blocked by a Big Wish and Maryoku and Shika has to find him in places in Nozomu, like under the big red rock; Hadagi volunteers to handle a big wish.|
|2||"No Left Feet / Ready, Set, Grow!"||October 12, 2010||102|
|Fij Fij gets nervous and scared about Maryoku's plans for a dance. She helps him by making him dance on a dance floor; Hadaji hopes to earn praise by winning a Wishketball competition.|
|3||"Shika's Wish / Ookas Just Wanna Have Fun"||October 13, 2010||103|
|Shika's wish for Maryoku to follow rules comes true. She starts wearing Shika's hat and causes trouble, making the others think she's not fun anymore; Maryoku demonstrates that doing chores can be fun. Ooka has to plant some melons when she should fly her kite.|
|4||"Sound Advice / Stealing Wishes"||October 14, 2010||104|
|Ooka and Hadgi each come up with a song that makes the wishes and Fij Fij go to sleep and play at the same time; Shika accuses Maryoku for stealing someone's wish, but it turns out to be for his birthday party.|
|5||"Fij Fij and the Fib Fib / Now You're Cooking!"||October 15, 2010||105|
|Fij Fij is followed by Nozomu's wishes after he steals a Yurble Burble Berry & attempt to eat it; Maryoku and Omoshi switch jobs.|
|6||"Wishy Washy / Do You Know the Muffin, Man?"||October 18, 2010||106|
|Maryoku helps a stinky Wish who doesn't like bathing get cleaned up; Jeppy eats all of Omoshi's muffins and blames it on a pretend monster. Note: "Wishy Washy" shares a title with an episode of the Nickelodeon TV show The Fairly OddParents.|
|7||"Lost and Confound / Doggone Dog"||October 19, 2010||107|
|Maryoku looks for Shika's rulebook after it goes missing while in her possession; Fudan pet sits for Fiji and finds that it's not all fun and games.|
|8||"Under Pressure / Wishing Rivalry"||October 20, 2010||108|
|Ooka is a bad influence on Maryoku & Fij Fij when they go exploring in the middle of nowhere. They then get lost & reverse the van to go back; Fudan feels jealous of a new baby Wish that commands Maryoku's attention, so he disguises himself as the baby wish.|
|9||"Promises, Promises / The Muddle Puddle"||October 21, 2010||109|
|Ooka promises to get Fudan to leave Nozomu forever, whether he wants to or not. They try to do everything a wish needs to be granted. Soon, Ooka gives up, so she pretends Fudan becomes granted by making him eating a Burbleberry, etc. It didn't work out, so Ooka has to then find Fudan; a muddle-puddle storm touches Maryoku right before she is to join Fij Fij and Ooka for a picnic. Note: On Directv, the description mistakes Fudan promising to grant Ooka. Also, "Promises, Promises" shares a title with an episode of the Disney Junior TV show Henry Hugglemonster.|
|10||"The Yorglesclubber / Someone Better"||October 22, 2010||110|
|Maryoku reassures the Wishes and Fij Fij after Ooka frightens them with scary monster stories. She goes outside & makes sure there ARE monsters in Nozomu, but then, monsters scare her so much that she gets covered in mud & various plants, making her look like the Yorglesclubber; Fij Fij thinks he needs to change from being Maryoku's friend.|
|11||"A Day Without Maryoku / Rise and Shine, Ooka"||October 25, 2010||111|
|Tapo Tapo demonstrates life to Shika without Maryoku; Ooka is tired after staying up too late.|
|12||"The Ninth Wish / The Best, Best Friend"||October 26, 2010||112|
|Shika has strong reactions to a ninth wish; Ooka and Fij Fij compete to be Maryoku's best friend.|
|13||"All The Colors of the Rainbow / No Rule Like an Old Rule"||October 27, 2010||113|
|Maryoku teaches Ooka & Hadagi about acceptance; the Yummies break Shika's rules and later learn why rules exist.|
|14||"Hiccles / Opposite Day"||October 28, 2010||114|
|Ooka gets the Hicckles while trying to do everyone's chores; a yellow and blue wish makes everyone different.|
|15||"Scatterday / The Golden Flower"||October 29, 2010||115|
|A flashback where Fij Fij is given a dog-Yummy, but isn't ready for the responsibility; Maryoku tells the wishes a story about the Gollden Flower of Fun & then sets out to confirm the legend of it.|
|16||"Bored Games / Mother of an Invention"||November 1, 2010||116|
|Maryoku livens up Game Night by helping Shika relax; Nonki and Yuzu's wish delivery invention goes awry.|
|17||"Faster Than a Speeding Ooka / Mixing It Up"||November 2, 2010||117|
|Ooka learns a lesson about the needs of the wishes after trying to grant them quickly by machine; Bob tries to do too much and neglects his primary task of delivering the wishes, but they run away.|
|18||"Ooka's Day Off / Flip, Flop and Float"||November 3, 2010||118|
|While on a day off, Ooka learns to appreciate helping others; Maryoku's antennae start growing, making her sick & ignores them to help her friends.|
|19||"Don't Get Your Blooms in a Twist / Dream a Little Dream"||November 4, 2010||119|
|Shika accidentally picks Maryoku's flowers; Maryoku wishes her friends Sweet Dreams to alleviate the stress of a difficult day.|
|20||"Build a Better Swingset / Ooka Times Two"||November 5, 2010||120|
|Tapo Tapo neglects the Wishes' needs for a swingset in favor of his own; Ooka uses a look-alike robot to do her chores for her and later regrets it.|
|21||"So Long, Oolong / Cinderoku"||November 8, 2010||121|
|Oolong proves his worth to Nozumu despite Hadagi's opinion, so she sends him away; Tapo Tapo tells the wishes a story about Cinderoku, a Yummy who wants a be a princess. The Fairy Yummother dresses her up, but Cinderoku then says the dress isn't comfortable for her since she lacks legs, & then she couldn't fit on the door, but then gets out. While rushing to the carriage, she then takes the dress out, but then marries the prince.|
|22||"Yumtastic Voyage / Burbleberry Surprise"||November 9, 2010||122|
|Maryoku and Fij Fij go on a journey to save a lost wish who got lost inside Shika's hat; Ooka experiments with a recipe but fails when Maryoku & Fij Fij talk sentences backwards.|
|23||"Hats Off to Shika / Maryoku and the Huzzle Beanstalk"||November 10, 2010||123|
|Shika feels inadequate without his lucky hat; the Yummies meet a giant Nonki in an adventure reminiscent of "Jack and the Beanstalk".|
|24||"Fij Fij the Almighty / It's a Yumderful Life"||November 11, 2010||124|
|Fij Fij's perfectionist streak causes trouble as he runs the Burble Blossom Festival; Maryoku learns to appreciate her life when she gains an understanding of how things could be if she were not a Yummy.|
|25||"Oodles of Yumdoodles / Rules Paradise"||November 12, 2010||125|
|Ooka borrows Fij Fij's new Yumdoodle bug without permission; too many new rules in Nozomu cause trouble for everyone.|
|26||"Ha! Ha! Hadagi! / Detective Ooka"||November 15, 2010||126|
|Maryoku steps in when Hadagi's practical jokes go too far; Ooka feels Maryoku has been unjustly accused for ruining her art show and comes to her defense.|