|Created by||Brian Williams|
|Opening theme||"Maryoku Yummy Main Title" by Saint Etienne and Ian Catt|
|Ending theme||"Maryoku Yummy End Title" by Saint Etienne and Ian Catt|
|No. of episodes||26|
|Running time||20 minutes|
|Production company(s)||American Greetings
|Original channel||The Hub|
|Original run||October 11, 2010– November 15, 2010|
Maryoku Yummy is set in a whimsical world known as Nozomu. There, wishes granted from children are sent here, although wishes are depicted as small creatures. The beings that look after them are known as the 'Yummy', which is also used as a term for common sayings. Maryoku and her friends, Ooka and Fij Fij, go around Nozomu, doing everyday things and solve problems with their many other friends, such as playground 'leader' Hadagi, public watcher Shika, wish deliverer Bob, calm yummy leader Tapo Tapo, work duo Nonzi and Yuzu, cook Omoshi and assistant Jeppy, fitness coach Enro and wish doctor Zuno. So far the only wish not granted, but lives in Nozomu with the Yummies, is a yellow and blue wish by the name of Fudan, who can talk unlike the other wishes.
- Maryoku: (voiced by Shannon Chan-Kent) The main protagonist. She is pink with yellow spiral antennae and a yellow spiral tail. She makes sure all wishes are loved, encouraged, and cared for and is always there to help anyone, especially her friends.
- Ooka: (voiced by Maryke Hendrikse) Maryoku's best friend. She is blue-green with green antennae. She would rather take the day off than work, which usually gets her into trouble. However, she enjoys good laughs.
- Fij Fij: (voiced by Cathy Weseluck) Maryoku's other best friend. He is yellow with a pink nose. He is extremely shy and very cautious. Luckily, Maryoku is there to bring him out of his shell. He also seems to have a crush on Maryoku.
- Hadagi: (voiced by Chiara Zanni) The leader of another Wish-Sitting team. She is purple with yellow star antennae. Hadagi is sometimes bossy and jealous of Maryoku at times. She can also get very competitive. But, she can also be friendly at times.
- Bob: The Yummies' wish deliverer, who is yellow and wears a wish hat. He can deliver wishes to Nozomu very fast. He also provides a sense of humor while on his job.
- Shika: (voiced by Rob Riggle) The Yummies' chief officer, who is blue with a green hat. He knows all about the rules, and often gets cranky when someone doesn't obey them.
- Nonki: Nozomu's resident inventor; he is teal and wears a construction hat. He is really smart and can fix almost anything. He's the taller one who barely says a word. When he does, it's usually "yup" or "nope".
- Yuzu: (voiced by Rob Tinkler) Nonki's best friend; he is yellow and white with a green leaf antennae. He also likes to invent, but sometimes messes up. He's also the shorter one who usually speaks.
- Omoshi: Nozomu's resident chef; he is green with a chef's hat. He doesn't use recipes from a recipe book, rather making up some of his own.
- Tapo Tapo: The Yummies' leader who is blue with a yellow spiral antennae. He's wise and always helps out the Yummies when they're stuck.
- Fudan: (voiced by Brian Drummond) A yellow and blue ungranted wish who lives with Tapo Tapo. In "Promises, Promises", Ooka tries to grant him, though Maryoku reveals he doesn't want to be granted because he's her favorite wish. Eventually, he will get granted someday.
- Enro: The Yummies' fitness teacher and coach; she is orange and yellow and wears a whistle that makes various different sounds rather than a whistle sound when she blows it. She teaches the wishes to exercise and usually helps Maryoku when she can't get a wish to listen.
- Zuno: The Yummies' wish doctor; she is red and wears a doctor's mirror. According to Maryoku, she can help wishes feel better whenever they are sick before you can say "Yurble Burble".
- Mabui: Shika's assistant who is pink with a yellow eggshell antennae. Her singing makes Shika dance along.
- Jeppy: Omoshi's assistant who is orange with a yellow striped tail. He talks with a French accent.
- Oolong: Hadagi's assistant who is orange with a yellow star tail. He can't speak, but he can still communicate through body language and facial expressions. He's also the biggest and strongest yummy, but caring.
- Baburu: A member of Hadagi's wish-sitting team who is blue. She lives in a bubble and has a good sense of humor. She's also sarcastic and often acts as a voice of reason for Hadagi when Maryoku isn't around.
- Bishu: Tapo Tapo's flying assistant who is purple with pink antennae. She watches over the community and is always willing to know what's up to date.
- Inu: Fij Fij's pet. A small, dog-like Yummy who is blue and white. He is very playful and friendly to everybody. He also likes to fetch Shika's hat.
|No.||Title||Original U.S. airdate||Production code|
|1||"Wishless in Nozomu / The Biggest Wish"||October 11, 2010||101|
|One ungranted wish named Fudan remains in Nozomu when the wish delivery Bob does not arrive, so Maryoku and Shika look for him in places in Nozomu, like under the big red rock. Everyone eventually helps him get unstuck from a big wish blocking the entrance to nozomu; Hadagi volunteers to handle the big wish all by herself.|
|2||"No Left Feet / Ready, Set, Grow!"||October 12, 2010||102|
|Fij Fij gets nervous and scared about Maryoku's plans for a dance. She helps him by making him dance on the dance floor; Hadagi hopes to earn praise by winning the annual Wishketball competition.|
|3||"Shika's Wish / Ookas Just Wanna Have Fun"||October 13, 2010||103|
|Shika's wish for Maryoku to follow the rules comes true. She then starts wearing Shika's hat and acting like him, making the others think she's not fun anymore and Shika regrets this; Ooka has to plant some melons when she wants to fly her kite, but Maryoku helps her make planting the melons fun.|
|4||"Sound Advice / Stealing Wishes"||October 14, 2010||104|
|Ooka and Hadagi each come up with a song that makes the wishes and Fij Fij sleep and dance at the same time; Shika accuses Maryoku and her wishes for stealing, but little does he know, it's actually a scavenger hunt for his birthday party.|
|5||"Fij Fij and the Fib Fib / Now You're Cooking!"||October 15, 2010||105|
|Fij Fij is followed by Nozomu's wishes after he steals a Yurble Burble Berry from Omoshi's kitchen; Maryoku and Omoshi switch jobs.|
|6||"Wishy Washy / Do You Know the Muffin, Man?"||October 18, 2010||106|
Maryoku helps a stinky Wish who doesn't like baths get cleaned up; Jeppy eats all of Omoshi's muffins by mistake and blames it on a pretend monster.Note: "Wishy Washy" shares a title with an episode of the Nickelodeon TV show The Fairly OddParents.
|7||"Lost and Confound / Doggone Dog"||October 19, 2010||107|
|Maryoku looks for Shika's rulebook after it goes missing while in her possession; Fudan pet sits for Fij Fij and finds that it's not all fun and games.|
|8||"Under Pressure / Wishling Rivalry"||October 20, 2010||108|
|Ooka is a bad influence on Maryoku & Fij Fij when they go exploring with Bob's van in the middle of nowhere. They then get lost & reverse the van to go back; Fudan feels jealous of a new baby Wish that commands Maryoku's attention, so he disguises himself as the baby wish.|
|9||"Promises, Promises / The Muddle Puddle"||October 21, 2010||109|
Ooka promises to get Fudan to leave Nozomu forever, whether he wants to or not. They try to do everything a wish needs to be granted. Soon, Ooka gives up, so she pretends Fudan has become granted by making him eating a Burbleberry, But he flies away in the bubble he blows with the Burbleberry he ate, so Ooka has to then find him; a muddle-puddle storm touches Maryoku right before Nozomu's annual picnic. So Fij Fij and Ooka try to get her back.Note: On Directv, the description mistakes Fudan promising to grant Ooka. Also, "Promises, Promises" shares a title with an episode of the Disney Junior TV show Henry Hugglemonster.
|10||"The Yorglesclubber / Someone Better"||October 22, 2010||110|
|Maryoku reassures the Wishes and Fij Fij after Ooka frightens them with a scary story about a monster called the Yorglesclubber. She goes outside & makes sure there ARE no monsters in Nozomu, but spooky noises scare her so much that she gets covered in mud & various plants, making her look like the Yorglesclubber; Fij Fij thinks he needs to change if he wants to be Maryoku's friend.|
|11||"A Day Without Maryoku / Rise and Shine, Ooka"||October 25, 2010||111|
|Tapo Tapo demonstrates life to Shika without Maryoku; Ooka is tired after staying up too late.|
|12||"The Ninth Wish / The Best, Best Friend"||October 26, 2010||112|
|Shika has strong reactions to a ninth wish on Maryoku's team, but he soon warms up to it; Ooka and Fij Fij compete to be Maryoku's best friend.|
|13||"All The Colors of the Rainbow / No Rule Like an Old Rule"||October 27, 2010||113|
|Maryoku decides to teach Ooka & Hadagi about acceptance after they make different clubs; the Yummies break Shika's rules after he gets trapped in a bubble and later learn why rules exist.|
|14||"Hiccles / Opposite Day"||October 28, 2010||114|
|Ooka has to do everyone else's chores after they all get the Hiccles; a misterious yellow and blue wish makes everyone act different.|
|15||"Scatterday / The Golden Flower"||October 29, 2010||115|
|A flashback where Fij Fij gets a dog-Yummy named Inu, but isn't quite ready for the responsibility; Maryoku tells the wishes a story about the Golden Flower of Fun & sets out to confirm the legend of it.|
|16||"Bored Games / Mother of an Invention"||November 1, 2010||116|
|When it's Shika's turn to pick a game for game day, everyone dreads it. But then Maryoku livens things up by having everyone play a game called "Shika says"; Nonki and Yuzu's wish delivery invention goes awry.|
|17||"Faster Than a Speeding Ooka / Mixing It Up"||November 2, 2010||117|
|Ooka learns an important lesson about the needs of the wishes after trying to grant them quickly by machine; Bob tries to do too much and neglects his primary task of delivering the wishes, so they run away.|
|18||"Ooka's Day Off / Flip, Flop and Float"||November 3, 2010||118|
|While on a day off, Ooka learns to appreciate helping others; Maryoku's antennae start growing, making her sick. But she ignores this to help her friends.|
|19||"Don't Get Your Blooms in a Twist / Dream a Little Dream"||November 4, 2010||119|
|Shika accidentally picks Maryoku's flowers for Tapo Tapo; Maryoku wishes all of her friends Sweet Dreams to alleviate the stress of a difficult day.|
|20||"Build a Better Swingset / Ooka Times Two"||November 5, 2010||120|
|After the wishes' playground breaks, Tapo Tapo suggests the Yummies work together to make a new one. But they all have their own ideas on what they want it to be like; Ooka uses a look-alike robot built by Nonki and Yuzu to do her chores for her and later regrets it when the robot gets phrased for it.|
|21||"So Long, Oolong / Cinderoku"||November 8, 2010||121|
|Oolong tries to prove his worth to Nozumu despite Hadagi's opinion, so she sends him away; Tapo Tapo tells the wishes a story about Maryoku (Cinderoku) and Ooka (The Fairy Yum-Mother) in a setup of Cinderella.|
|22||"Yumtastic Voyage / Burbleberry Surprise"||November 9, 2010||122|
|Maryoku and Fij Fij go on a journey to save a lost wish who got lost inside Shika's hat; Ooka experiments with a recipe but fails when Maryoku & Fij Fij start talking backwards.|
|23||"Hats Off to Shika / Maryoku and the Huzzle Beanstalk"||November 10, 2010||123|
|Shika feels inadequate without his lucky hat; in a story Tapo Tapo tells to the wishes, the Yummies meet a giant Nonki in an adventure reminiscent of "Jack and the Beanstalk".|
|24||"Fij Fij the Almighty / It's a Yumderful Life"||November 11, 2010||124|
|Fij Fij's perfectionist streak causes trouble as he is chosen to run the Burble Blossom Festival; Maryoku learns to appreciate her life when she gains an understanding of how things could be if she were not a wish-sitter.|
|25||"Oodles of Yumdoodles / Rules Paradise"||November 12, 2010||125|
|Ooka borrows Fij Fij's new Yumdoodle bug without permission; Shika lets everyone add one new rule to the Nozomu rule book, but too many new rules cause trouble for everyone. Later, Maryoku adds a rule about treating others how you want to be treated, fixing everything.|
|26||"Ha! Ha! Hadagi! / Detective Ooka"||November 15, 2010||126|
|Maryoku steps in when Hadagi's practical jokes go too far; Ooka feels Maryoku has been unjustly accused for ruining her art show and comes to her defense. She later solves the mystery of who ruined the art show and finds out that she ruined it by leaving her art supplies out.|