From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Masai may refer to:
- Masai, Johor, a place in Malaysia
- Maasai people, an ethnic group in East Africa
- Maasai language, language of the Maasai ethnic group
- Masai (name), Kenyan name
- Masai (musical group), a Kenyan hip hop group
- Masai giraffe (Giraffa camelopardalis tippelskirchi), also known as the Maasai Giraffe or Kilimanjaro Giraffe, the largest subspecies of giraffe and the tallest land mammal
- Maasai Mara National Reserve, a large game reserve in Kenya
- Maasai (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.