From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For Wikipedia's mascot, see Wikipedia:Mascot.
|Look up mascot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mascot is a term for any person, animal, or object thought to bring luck.
- Mascot, New South Wales, a suburb of Sydney
- Mascot, Nebraska
- Mascot, Tennessee, a city in the United States
- Mascot, Virginia
- Muscat, Oman, the capital of Oman
- Mascot (software), a search engine which uses mass spectrometry data to identify proteins from sequence databases
- "Mascot", the NATO reporting name for the training version of the Soviet Ilyushin Il-28 bomber
- Modular Approach to Software Construction Operation and Test, a design method for concurrent systems
- Mascot (car), a car made by AB Rååverken
- Mascot Pictures Corporation, an American film studio
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mascot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.