From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mashal can refer to:
- Mashal (allegory), Biblical parable or allegory
- Mashal, Iran, village in Gilan Province, Iran
- Mashal, Gulbarga, settlement in Karnataka, India
- Communist Party of Nepal (Mashal)
- Mashal (organisation), non-profit organization in Lahore, Pakistan
- Mashal Secondary School & Intermediate College, Karachi, Pakistan
- FK Mashʼal Mubarek, Uzbek football club
- Mashal (artist), Afghan miniature painter
- Mashaal, 1984 Bollywood film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mashal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.