From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mashups)
|Look up mashup or mashups in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mashup may refer to:
- Mashup (music), the musical genre encompassing songs which consist entirely of parts of other songs
- Mashup (video), a video that is edited from more than one source to appear as one
- Mashup (book), a book which combines a pre-existing text, often a classic work of fiction, with a certain popular genre such as vampire or zombie narratives
- Mashup (web application hybrid), a web application that combines data and/or functionality from more than one source
- Mash-Up (Glee), a musical theater performance composed of integrated segments from other performances as popularized by the American television series Glee
- Mash Up (TV series), a television show on Comedy Central starring T.J. Miller.
- Lotus Mashups, a Business Mashups editor developed and distributed by IBM as part of the IBM Mashup Center system
- Band Mashups, the former name of the video game Battle of the Bands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mashup.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.