San Andres Church
Map of Zambales showing the location of Masinloc
|Region||Central Luzon (Region III)|
|District||2nd district of Zambales|
|• Mayor||Desiree S. Edora|
|• Total||331.50 km2 (127.99 sq mi)|
|• Density||130/km2 (350/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|Income class||1st class|
The disputed Scarborough Shoal (under the names Pulo ng Panatag and Bajo de Masinlóc) is claimed by the Philippine government as within the town's territorial jurisdiction. Due to the continued dispute over the shoal, this has negatively impacted fisherman of the community, reducing catch sizes and effecting other businesses.
- North Poblacion
- San Lorenzo
- San Salvador
- Santa Rita
- Santo Rosario
- South Poblacion
|Population census of Masinloc|
|Source: National Statistics Office|
San Andres Parish Church
- "Municipalities". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 25 March 2013.
- "Province: Zambales". PSGC Interactive. Makati City, Philippines: National Statistical Coordination Board. Retrieved 26 March 2013.
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010". 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Retrieved 26 March 2013.
- Tomas Etzler (18 February 2013). "Fishermen caught out by politics of South China Sea". CNN. Retrieved 5 March 2013.
- "Province of Zambales". Municipality Population Data. LWUA Research Division. Retrieved 16 August 2013.
- Alba, Reinerio. "The Restoration of 26 Philippine Churches". http://ncca.gov.ph/. National Commission on Culture and the Arts. Retrieved 26 December 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Masinloc, Zambales.|
- Zambales mango remains to be sweetest, says DA official
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
|South China Sea||Mayantoc, Tarlac|
|This article about a Philippine location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|