From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mason Dixon may refer to:
- Mason–Dixon line separating Delaware and Pennsylvania from Maryland, surveyed 1763–1767
- Mason & Dixon, the 1997 novel by Thomas Pynchon featuring the surveyors as characters
- Mason-Dixon Polling & Research Inc., an independent polling firm
- Mason Dixon (band), a country music band from the 1980s
- Mason Dixon (Rocky Balboa character), a fictional character in the Rocky series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mason Dixon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.