From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up masque in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Masque is a form of festive courtly entertainment which flourished in 16th- and early 17th-century Europe.
Masque may also refer to:
- Masquerade ball, an event which the participants attend in costume wearing a mask
- Masques (film), a 1987 French film
- Masque (comics), a fictional character from Marvel Comics' X-Men
- Masque, a novel by F. Paul Wilson
- Masque (Kansas album) (1975)
- Masque (King Crimson album) (1999)
- Masque (Manfred Mann's Earth Band album) (1987)
- Masque (The Mission album) (1992)
- Masques (Brand X album)
- The Masque, a short-lived Hollywood underground music venue that was instrumental in the Los Angeles punk rock scene
- Masque (band), a 1980s American metal band
- Masque, Vernon Reid's backing band
- Masques, a 1904 work for solo piano by Claude Debussy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.