Mass Rapid Transit
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The name Mass Rapid Transit is used by the following specific rapid transit systems, either as an official name or otherwise:
- Chennai Mass Rapid Transit System in Chennai, India
- Delhi Metro in Delhi, India
- Gold Coast Rapid Transit in Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
- Jakarta Mass Rapid Transit in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Kaohsiung Mass Rapid Transit in Kaohsiung, Taiwan
- Klang Valley Mass Rapid Transit Project in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Manila Metro Rail Transit System in Metro Manila, Philippines
- Mass Rapid Transit (Singapore)
- MRT (Bangkok), short for Metropolitan Rapid Transit in Bangkok, Thailand
- Taichung Metropolitan Area MRT System in Taichung, Taiwan
- Taipei Metro, commonly known as the MRT in Taipei, Taiwan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mass Rapid Transit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.