Massey Rugby Club
|Club name||Massey Rugby Union Football & Sports Club Inc.|
|Premierships||1993, 2004, 2005, 2013|
Before the formation of the North Harbour Union in 1985 Massey were part of the Auckland Rugby Union. In the late 1970s the team won rapid promotions from the third division up to the first division.
2000 was a notable year for the Club as it produced two All Blacks in the same year; Troy Flavell and Ron Cribb. In 2006 Anthony Tuitavake made the Junior All Blacks side and in 2008 was selected for the All Blacks.
Former All Black Jonah Lomu signed to play for Massey in 2005 but due to an injury was unable to play for them that season. He did however eventually make his debut for the club in 2006.
Massey won their fourth Premier club title in 2013, winning 39-33 over North Shore on July 27 2013 at North Harbour Stadium.
- Ron Cribb - All Black
- Troy Flavell - All Black (2000–present)
- Anthony Tuitavake - All Black (2008–present)
- Hosea Gear - Hurricanes
- Tusi Pisi - Crusaders
- George Pisi - Blues
- Jonah Lomu - All Black (1994–2002)
- Junior Polu - North Harbour
- Ken Pisi - North Harbour
- Chris Smylie - Highlanders
- Nafi Tuitavake - New Zealand Sevens
- Viliami Ma'afu - Blues (2008–present)
- Tim Shadbolt - Current Mayor of Invercargill and former Mayor of Waitemata City