From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Annie Massy (1867–1931), Irish marine biologist and ornithologist
- Arnaud Massy, French professional golfer
- Baron Massy in the Peerage of Ireland
- George Godfrey Massy Wheeler V.C.
- Hugh Massy, Lieutenant General Hugh Royds Stokes Massy, British Army General
- Montagu Massy-Westropp, Australian rugby union player
- Pierre Massy, Dutch footballer
- R. H. Massy-Westropp, Irish rugby union player
- Sylvia Massy, American entrepreneur, record producer
Massy is the name of the following communes in France:
- Massy, Essonne, in the Essonne department
- Massy, Saône-et-Loire, in the Saône-et-Loire department
- Massy, Seine-Maritime, in the Seine-Maritime department
Massy may also refer to:
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.