Master's College and Seminary
|Master's College and Seminary|
|Motto||We Picture Change|
|Established||1939 as Eastern Pentecostal Bible College, changed name in 1996|
|Type||Private Christian inter-denominational Bible College and Seminary|
|President||Rev. Rich Janes|
|Academic staff||5 full-time and various ajunct|
|Location||Peterborough, Ontario, Canada|
|Colours||grey & Burgundy|
|Sports||varsity and recreational - OCCAA|
Master's College and Seminary is a Pentecostal Christian institution of higher education in Peterborough, Ontario that consists of an on campus Bible College, a church-based Seminary, and a global distance education program.
Master's College and Seminary was launched in 1996. It has a partnership agreement with Tyndale University College and Seminary in Toronto which enables Master's College and Seminary to offer graduate courses that are accredited through Tyndale. The Seminary was originally housed in the former Peterborough Nicholls Hospital until they built their own building. An Act respecting Master's College and Seminary (formerly Eastern Pentecostal Bible College)was assented to June 29, 2001.
Master's College offers the following programs:
- Christian Service Certificate (9 credit hours) which includes Evangelism, Ministry Orientation in Canada (Intercultural only) and Youth Ministry.
- Christian Ministry Certificate (32 credit hours) which includes Christian Studies, Church Leadership & Contemporary Youth Ministry
- Ministerial Diploma (100 credit hours)
- Bachelor of Religious Education (79 credit hours) which includes Pastoral Ministry
- Bachelor of Theology (130 credit hours) which includes Pastoral Ministry, Youth Ministry and Children's Ministry.
- Bachelor of Theology Completion (30 credit hours)
Master's Seminary only offers one program, co-operatively with Tyndale Seminary:
- A Master of Theological Studies Degree in Pentecostal Studies (27 credit hours at Master's, 27 credit hours at Tyndale).
Association of Biblical Higher Education (ABHE) has accredited the Master's College and Seminary programs since 1989. ABHE is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- www.e-laws.gov.on.ca/html/source/private/english/2001/elaws_src_private_pr01006_e.htm Master's College and Seminary Act, 2001
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Master's College and Seminary.|