Master's College and Seminary
|Master's College and Seminary|
|Motto||We Picture Change|
|Established||1939 as Eastern Pentecostal Bible College, changed name in 1996|
|Type||Private Christian Pentecostal Bible College and Seminary|
|President||Rev. Rich Janes|
|Academic staff||5 full-time and various ajunct|
|Location||Peterborough, Ontario, Canada|
|Colours||grey & Burgundy|
Master's College and Seminary is a Pentecostal Christian institution of higher education in Peterborough, Ontario that consists of an on campus Bible College, a church-based Seminary, and a global distance education program.
Master's College and Seminary was launched in 1939 as Eastern Pentecostal Bible College. It has a partnership agreement with Tyndale University College and Seminary in Toronto which enables Master's College and Seminary to offer graduate courses that are accredited through Tyndale. The Bible College was originally housed in the former Peterborough Nicholls Hospital until they built their own building.
Master's College offers the following programs:
- Christian Ministry Certificate (32 credit hours) which includes Christian Studies and Church Leadership.
- Ministerial Diploma (102 credit hours).
- Bachelor of Religious Education (126 credit hours) in Pastoral Ministry.
- Bachelor of Theology (126 credit hours) which includes Pastoral Ministry and Youth Ministry.
- Bachelor of Theology Completion (30 credit hours)
Master's Seminary offers a program, co-operatively with Tyndale Seminary:
- A Master of Theological Studies Degree in Pentecostal Studies (27 credit hours at Master's, 27 credit hours at Tyndale).
Association of Biblical Higher Education (ABHE) has accredited the Master's College and Seminary programs since 1989. ABHE is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- Ontario Student Assistance Program
- Higher education in Ontario
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Master's College and Seminary.|