From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Master-slave)
Master/slave may refer to:
- Master–slave dialectic, a concept in Hegelian philosophy
- Master–slave morality, a central theme of Friedrich Nietzsche's works
- Master/slave (technology), a model of communication between two devices in computing
- Master/slave (BDSM), a type of consensual relationship of dominance and submission
- Master/Slave, a hidden track by the alternative rock band Pearl Jam on the album Ten
- Master-Slave Software-Pattern
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Master/slave.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.