From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Master-slave)
Master/slave may refer to:
- Master–slave dialectic, a concept in Hegelian philosophy
- Master–slave morality, a central theme of Friedrich Nietzsche's works
- Master/slave (technology), a model of communication between two devices in computing
- Master/slave (BDSM), a type of consensual relationship of dominance and submission
- Master/Slave, a hidden track by the alternative rock band Pearl Jam on the album Ten
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.