|Look up mastermind or masterminds in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mastermind may refer to:
The "Master Mind" may be defined as "Coordination of knowledge and effort, in a spirit of harmony, between two or more people, for the attainment of a definite purpose"
quotation : :Napoleon Hill Chap. 10 "Think and Grow Rich" 1937 See the quoted chapter for a full explanation of this principle. 
- Genius - someone embodying exceptional intellectual ability, creativity, or originality, typically to a degree that is associated with the achievement of unprecedented insight
- Group mastermind - similar to above, often bringing unprecedented insights, but in a group
- Mastermind (role variant), one of the 16 role variants that the Keirsey Temperament Sorter is based on
- INTJ (Mastermind), a Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Mastermind (board game), classic board game
- Mastermind (Jason Wyngarde), a Marvel Comics supervillain, an adversary of the X-Men
- Mastermind (computer), the alien artificial intelligence that first appeared in Captain Britain
- Master Mind (comic strip), a strip in the British comic Buster
- Mastermind Excello (disambiguation), a name used by two unrelated Marvel Comics superheroes
- The Master Mind, a 1914 American black & white silent movie
- Mastermind (film), a 1976 film with Zero Mostel
- Masterminds (1997 film), a 1997 film starring Patrick Stewart
- Masterminds (2013 film), a 2013 film starring Tila Tequila
- Master Mind, an early title for the 2010 DreamWorks film Megamind
- Wallander – Mastermind, a 2005 film about the Swedish police detective Kurt Wallander directed by Peter Flinth
- Mastermind (American band), a progressive rock band from New Jersey
- Mastermind (Japanese band), a power metal band from Japan
- Dr. Mastermind, an American rock musical band
- Herbie the Mastermind, British DJ
- Mastermind (Tina Cousins album), a 2005 album by Tina Cousins
- Mastermind (Monster Magnet album), a 2010 album by Monster Magnet
- Mastermind (Luca Antolini album), a 2012 album by Luca Antolini
- Mastermind (Rick Ross album), a 2014 album by Rick Ross
- Mastermind (EP), a 2010 extended play by South Korean musical group Beast
- Masterminds (soundtrack)
- "Mastermind" a 1999 song from Mike Oldfield's The Millennium Bell
- "Mastermind", a 2008 song from Mindless Self Indulgence's If
- "Mastermind" a 1997 song from Megadeth's Cryptic Writings
- "Mastermind", a 2000 song from Deltron 3030's Deltron 3030
- Mastermind (TV series), a British quiz show
- Masterminds (Canadian TV series), a Canadian TV crime series airing on History Television in Canada, and TruTV in the US
- Masterminds (Quiz Bowl), the television show on Time Warner TW3, broadcasting the Quiz Bowl games from the Albany, New York area
- Mastermind (TV3), an Irish television quiz show to air on TV3 as part of its autumn/winter 2011 schedule
- Sport Mastermind, a British television quiz show first broadcast by BBC television in July and August 2008
- Mastermind (Yin Yang Yo!), an evil mittens-wearing wizard
- Mastermind Japan, a specialty menswear manufacturer started in Tokyo in 1997
- Mastermind School, a school in Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Mastermind Rate Card,a media rate card in India launched 1986.
- Criminal mastermind
- Evil Mastermind
- Genius (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "Mastermind"
- All pages beginning with "Mastermind"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.