From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up masthead in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Masthead may refer to:
- Masthead (publishing), refers to the flag, banner or the name of a newspaper or periodical, its proprietors, publisher, etc., printed in large type at the top of the front page. Also, as a list, usually found on the editorial page of a newspaper or other periodical, of the publisher, EST., editorial board, etc.
- Masthead (web design), a type of imprint used at the top of a webpage
- Masthead Studios, an eastern-European games developer specializing in massively multiplayer online role-playing games
- The top of a mast (sailing), a tall vertical pole of a ship which supports the sails
- Radio masts and towers, tall structures designed to support antennas (also known as aerials in the UK)
- Masthead rig, a method of rigging a sailing vessel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.