|Industry||Computer and video games|
|Key people||Atanas Atanasov (CEO)|
|Products||Guns and Robots
It was announced in April 2009 that Interplay were teaming up with Masthead Studios to complete work on Project V13, a Fallout universe-based MMORPG. In September of the same year, Bethesda began legal action against Interplay about the project, because Interplay had sought to recruit Masthead Studios to develop the MMO eleven days after Bethesda had revoked the Fallout license. The result was that all rights granted to Interplay to develop a Fallout online game were returned to Bethesda. 
Masthead Studios' first independent project, Earthrise, was released in February 2011. In addition the studio developed its own engine for the game. Earthrise and the Earthrise engine were in development for six years. At the beginning of 2012, the ownership and management of the game itself was transferred to Silent Future, a Germany based company, for further development.
Guns and Robots
Masthead Studios is currently developing an online shooter game called Guns and Robots, featuring robot customization  The game is offered in free-to-play format. The graphics and atmosphere of the game are produced with the Unity game engine. The development started with an initial limited closed beta test, followed by an open beta released in January 2013. After the success of the open beta phase, Guns and Robots has been approved on Steam Greenlight. and is now available on Steam for purchase.
- Fahey, Mike. "Interplay And Masthead Team For Potential Fallout MMO". Kotaku. Retrieved 4 March 2009.
- Thorsen, Tor (2009-04-03). "Earthrise studio arming Fallout MMORPG". Gamespot. Retrieved 2009-04-10.
- Williams, Bryn (14 September 2009). "Fallout MMO Drama: Bethesda Sues Interplay". Gamespy.
- Parrish, Kevin (9 January 2012). "Fallout MMO Rights Officially Restored to Bethesda". Tom's Hardware.
- IGN Staff. "Masthead Studios Launches MMORPG Earthrise". Retrieved 4 February 2011.
- "Masthead Studios Announces Delay for upcoming MMORPG Earthrise". Masthead Studios. 15 April 2010.
- "SilentFuture takes over Earthrise". SilentFuture. 10 May 2012.
- Rossignol ,Jim (3 October 2012). "Apt: Guns & Robots Will Feature Customisable Gunfighters Guns and Robots". Rock, Paper, Shotgun.
- Ritter,Tobias (17 July 2012). "Guns and Robots - Earthrise-Entwickler Masthead Studios kungdigt neuen Online- Shooter an" (in German).
- Younger, Paul (23 November 2012). "Robot Wars commence as Guns and Robots enters closed beta".
- "GUNS and ROBOTS Announced". Gamers Hell. Archived from the original on 2012-07-17.
- Hooson, Naren (28 January 2012). "Guns and Robots announces open beta". VG247.
- Farokhmanesh, Megan (27 January 2013). "free online shooter guns and robots enters open beta=". Polygon.
- Nunneley, Stephany (4 April 2014). "Guns and Robots from Masthead Studios has been approved on Steam Greenlight". VG247.