From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mastic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mastic can refer to:
- Mastic (plant resin), a resin obtained from Pistacia lentiscus (a shrub native to the Mediterranean region)
- False Mastic (Sideroxylon foetidissimum), a tree native to Florida, the Caribbean, and Central America
- A high-grade construction adhesive commonly used to bond ceiling, wall, and floor tiles, plywood panels, concrete, asphalt, leather and fabric.
- A waterproof, putty-like paste used in building as a joint-sealer or filler
- Mastic asphalt, or asphalt, is a sticky, black and highly viscous liquid
- Stone mastic asphalt, deformation resistant, durable surfacing material
- Mastic, New York, a hamlet in Suffolk County, New York
- Mastic–Shirley (LIRR station), railway station on the Long Island Rail Road's Montauk Branch, located in Shirley, New York
- Mastic Beach, New York
- Mastic Brandy
- Mastic cold porcelain
- Seabury C. Mastick (1871–1969), New York politician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.