From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mastino may refer to:
- The rechristined name of the British boat Empire Becky.
- Mastino Napoletano, one of the names for the Neapolitan Mastiff breed of dog
- Mastino Fonnese
- Bruiser Mastino, a wrestling persona performed by Mike Hallick and Glenn Jacobs
- Former member of the band Punkreas
- Attilio Mastino rector for the University of Sassari
- F. Mastino, midfielder for FC Baulmes
- Mastino della Scala:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mastino.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.