From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||It has been suggested that MAT be merged into this article. (Discuss) Proposed since January 2013.|
|Look up mat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A mat is a piece of fabric or other flat material.
Mat may also refer to:
- Mat (gymnastics), gymnastics equipment
- Mat (picture framing) picture framing term
- Bouldering mat, small mattress used for protection when bouldering
- Mat (picture framing), a thin piece of material in a picture frame
- Mat (Russian profanity), Russian vulgar slang
- Mat bean, a herb
- Mat (1926 film), a Soviet Union film directed by Vsevolod Pudovkin
- Maat (disambiguation)
- MAT (disambiguation)
- Mati (disambiguation)
- Matt (disambiguation)
- Matte (disambiguation)
- Matthew (name)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.