Mata Hari (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Mata Hari or matahari in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mata Hari or Matahari may also refer to:
- Mata Hari (1927 film), a German film starring Magda Sonja
- Mata Hari (1931 film), a 1931 film starring Greta Garbo in the title role
- Mata Hari (1985 film), a 1985 film produced by Golan-Globus
- Matahari (department store), a major department store chain in Indonesia
- Mata Hari (horse), an American champion thoroughbred racehorse
- "Mata Hari" (song), the Norwegian entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 1976
- MataHari: Eye of the Day, a Boston based non-profit organization against human rights abuses
- Matahari Books, a Malaysian publishing company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.